March 5, 2010

Dolls for Big Girls with Jan Harris

This photo shows Ms June Daley and I working on our Dolls...  June's doll is on the left. The beginning stages of them after we cooked their heads..  and i will metion now how gigantic my doll's head is...  Look to the toaster oven photo below to see the difference between my dolls head (the largest) and everyone elses. How did that happen?... i wonder and I know the culprit to blame is friend Lorraine Garcia who keep telling me that my head was too small and i should make it bigger. No doubt i was sitting with the girls who made large dolls but there is no excuse that mine turned out to be the biggest of all. I love my doll but you can't miss her!
Although this class was suppose to be taught by my favorite Judy Wise, Jan gracefully filled in for her and did a lovely job! I never knew how much fun making dolls could be! I just love how mine turned out with all her little quirks and all.


No comments: