September 2, 2010

My first rummage sale

So, i was inspired by my friend June Pfaff Daley and decided to give rummage sales a try since i am so amazed by all the great stuff she finds for practically nothing! But, of course, I go on a friday for a rummage sales listed and when i arrived, the lady said it's not until Saturday. Well, it took me 30 minutes to get there and i was not going to head back on a saturday, but she was nice enough to dig deep in her basement for ribbon that she had that i said i was interested in. Well, here is my little stash of ribbon that i picked out and half of it i am not even crazy about but i thought i would get it really cheap..  well, i got it for $15... I know I know, i should of negotiated here down, but she made a special trip to go into basement to dig up the ribbon and then told me about how her mother died and that's why she is selling everything...  so i felt i had to pay extra for that, i guess.



the 2 necklaces i bought were a buck each which was fine.. i will use those pearls for some fancy snowman :)

1 comment:

June Pfaff Daley said...

WoWza! You've surfaced!! Cute kid and all, but us readers were wondering what was up. Keep trying my friend...the good stuff IS out here. Worst scenerio, you drive another 45 minutes or so and join me in Cincinnati for a morning adventure.