February 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

 By now, everyone got their Christmas presents from me and here are some of the things i made by hand

Below, I made little ornaments made out of wood and wire of my family

The next 3 images pertain to 2x3 sized magnets that I collaged with images of the recipients’ loved ones. I then gift wraped them with tissue paper and used the birdy cut out to place the receipients name and then placed in these organza bags!  so cute!



Here a made a collage for my darling sister-in-law who worships her children and grandkids
 I also made some wooden statues of my boy. My sister recieved the garden themed one and my mother got the fairy looking one!
I also made one for my darling friend bettina of her little baby girl. This photo i took of her seemed to work so perfectly in this fairy rendition
I also made some slip-knot bracelets for many of my friends. They are fairly easy to make and when you find a fabulous stone, I think they are quite chic! I also wrapped these up nicely with red organza bags.




I also made some amazing sugar scrub by hand and made cute little labels for them with the recipe. I found nice glass containers at the Container store.


I


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo talented! I love everything!! I would love to see the collages, the bracelets ~ fantastique!!!